Packfleet is now integrated with Shiptheory 🥳
Today we’re very excited to share that Packfleet is now integrated with cloud-based shipping management platform, Shiptheory!
Shiptheory automates the shipping process for e-commerce merchants – we’re talking shipping labels, customs documentation, manifests and tracking – and connects them with the leading carriers for a faster fulfilment process, which now includes yours truly!
What does this mean?
In a nutshell, Shiptheory customers can now ship with Packfleet – and enjoy flexible, ultra-reliable, carbon-neutral deliveries!
And of course this integration also works the other way round! Packfleet merchants can now connect their accounts with Shiptheory, automate every step of the shipping process using Shiptheory’s intelligent shipping rules engine, and ship with dozens of online marketplaces and e-commerce platforms, including Etsy, Wix and Squarespace.
And it gets even better. You can get started with Shiptheory for free, and after your trial has ended you have the freedom to choose from a range of subscriptions that are flexible to businesses of all sizes.
How do I connect my Packfleet and Shiptheory accounts?
It’s super quick and very easy!
- Log in to your Packfleet account, or create one if you haven't yet registered
- Once logged in, select Settings > Integrations > Create an API key and make a note of this key
- If you’re new to Packfleet, create a collection location by selecting Manage Locations > + New location and input your deliver collection location
- Select Carriers > Manage Carriers and click on Packfleet to add the integration to your account and take you to the settings page
- Enter the API key from Packfleet and click Save. You should now see a Collection Location option where you can select the Packfleet collection location you added previously
- Click Save and you're good to go!
If you have any issues, please reach out to Shiptheory or speak to a member of the Packfleet team.
Connecting with a customer-first approach
Packfleet and Shiptheory have one big thing in common – we both care a lot about excellent customer experience.
In a time when trying to get hold of a delivery service can be almost impossible – let alone finding an answer – we’ve both made communication a top priority. And the proof is in the pudding: so far in 2023, both Packfleet and Shiptheory have average support query response times of under five minutes.
We don’t just prioritise this because it makes us look good – we do it because it makes a huge difference for the merchants that ship with us and their customers.
While we love Shiptheory and we’ve got plenty in common, they’re not the only Packfleet integration. Check out who else we’re connected to.