🚀 We’re excited to launch our official integration with Zapier today
We’re excited to launch our official integration with Zapier today! Zapier allows you to create automated workflows to link together a wide number of services to reduce manual work and save time and money.
Our Zapier integration currently supports:
- Creating new shipments
- Generating shipping labels
- Triggering zaps when a shipment is created
- Triggering zaps when a shipment is updated (for example when it is collected or goes out for delivery)
These features allow you to create Zaps (what Zapier call their automated workflows) that let you do things like:
- Listen to orders from your store (such as BigCommerce) and automatically create new Packfleet shipments
- Listen to new rows in a Google Sheet and create a shipment using this data
- Listen for Packfleet shipments, generate a shipping label and email it to yourself (or maybe even an internet connected printer)
And much more — reach out to us if you have any ideas that you would like help with!
How do I set up Zapier?
First signup to Zapier and navigate to our integration page on their apps store (or search for Packfleet in the Zap builder). From there select the trigger or action you would like to use. Follow the prompts in Zapier to connect your Packfleet account
Once you have done that Zapier will walk you through the steps for mapping your data between your Zapier trigger and Zapier actions. For a more detailed example check out this template for creating shipments from new spreadsheet rows.
What about other platforms?
Alongside Zapier, we already support Shopify, WooCommerce, Linnworks and Vivino to integrate into your Packfleet account and are constantly working on more.
If you use another platform that you’d love to see us integrate with, please let us know. Our aim is to make your shipping process as quick and easy as humanly possible.